April 24, 2012 Leave a comment
The SCMSupport.com published the CMToolBox plugin for PL/SQL Developer on April 24, 2012. It is a public and free RC1 Trial version available from http://www.scmsupport.com/cmtoolbox/index.html.
The CMToolBox plugin allows to automatically save objects from database to local SVN branch and intermediates between SVN server and the local SVN directories in order to provide SVN operations: update, commit, browse, diff, status, log and add.
- Supports multiple branches/databases representing multiple versions and projects.
- Provides automated option to saves database objects to local SVN directories.
- Incorporates easy access to commit, update, browse, diff, status log and add functions by TortoiseSVN.
- Handles: FUNCTION, PROCEDURE, TRIGGER, PACKAGE, PACKAGE BODY, TYPE, TYPE BODY and VIEW types.
- Automatically concatenates PACKAGE with PACKAGE BODY and TYPE with TYPE BODY respectively when saving database objects.
- Optionally reduces diacritic characters to ASCII equivalents for compatibility with UTF-8.
- Straightforward installation, configuration and easy to use pop-up menu and toolbar icons.
Here is a demo from YouTube: